After the post on the Mercedes 300 SL Gulwing Panamerica, its time to review the 1957 Aston Martin DBR2 revival. The guys over at Rizk Automobile rebuilt the 1957 Aston Martin with the challenge of using modern Technology – According to Luxist, the car is available for custom order, though no pricing has yet been announced. Another pure beauty !! See Technical’s below.
- Fully independent Front and Rear Suspension with all wheel disc brakes and adjustable coil over shocks.
- Height adjustable steering column and pedal assembly.
- Custom Herman Miller ™ Seats with adjustability of seat bottom angle, height and lumbar.
- All Carbon Monocoque Chassis with Aluminum Honeycomb
- All Carbon Body with Nomex Honeycomb
- Engine Options:
- Jaguar Straight 6 cylinder with triple SU or Weber Carburetor
- Jaguar V-12 Cylinder with triple SU or Weber Carburetor
- Fuel Injected Corvette LS3 V8 Engine
- Manual 5 Speed
- Manual 6 Speed (Corvette Engine only)
- Automatic 6 Speed (Corvette Engine only)
- Weight: 2100 lbs
Thanks to The Luxist for the Tip !